Sunday, December 30, 2012

Big 12 of 2012

        Recently, Nick and I reflected back on this amazing year since this was our big year together. We talked about some of our best moments of 2012 and wrote up this list in chronological order. This is what we chose to be our Big 12 of 2012!!!

February 25: We got engaged and what a glorious night that was!

May 5-9: Nick and I went on one of our first big trips together to the Oregon coast with the Durrant family.

June 8: With my family and Nick's family, I went through the Draper Temple for the first time! 

June 15: The biggest moment of the year and of our lives, Nick and I were sealed for all time and eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple. Best day EVER!

June 17: Provo became my new home town. Nick and I moved into our first apartment together at BYU Wymount Student Family Living for the summer. Then on August 1: Nick and I moved again, but into a much better and bigger duplex home which we absolutely love!

August 2: We finally purchased Netflix and officially became addicted to the Office.

August 11-18: We went on a honeymoon cruise and traveled the world together to 4 different countries: Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Roatan, Honduras and Georgetown, Grand Cayman Islands. 

August 25: Traveled back to Oregon with the Leavitt family for Scott and Megan's wedding!

September 3: Nick joined the BYU Junior Mini Baja Team (mechanical engineer team which will be competing this upcoming May in Washington)


                    (pictures soon to come in future posts of the baja they are currently designing and building)

October 28: San Francisco Giants won the World Series....again...

December 14: I completed my graduate school research thesis project and got an A and Nick passed his Government/Politics class which he despised the entire semester! This was a big deal so we went out for cupcakes to celebrate!

December 25: Just as mentioned in the previous post, we had our first Christmas together as Mr. & Mrs. Durrant which we thought was pretty significant, and Nick did not have to sleep on the couch, ha! 

Here's to you, 2012.....our best one yet and you will be a year to remember!!!!

Love,
the Durrants

No comments:

Post a Comment